There are a total of 15 Symposium sessions will feature distinguished academics, advocates, experts, policy specialists and community leaders in the field of physical activity, built environment and issues related to public health.
Thursday, 17 November 2016 (14:00 – 15:30)
- S1.1 Building the Evidence: Findings from Environmental Interventions (Ballroom)
- S1.2 Advancing Economic Analyses in Physical Activity (Meeting room 1)
- S1.3 Ingredients for Effective Advocacy - From Evidence to Action (Meeting room 2)
- S1.4 Promotion of Physical Activities through Asian Lens (Meeting room 3)
- S1.5 Physical Activity Surveillance: Are the measurements optimal? (Meeting room 4)
- S1.6 AGITA - Social Mobilisation / Mass Participation / PA Movements (Plenary Hall 1)
Friday, 18 November 2016 (14:00 – 15:30)
- S2.1 Cost-effective actions to increase physical activity (Plenary Hall 1)
- S2.2 Building a System Infrastructure for Physical Activities in Thailand (Lotus)
- S2.3 From Science to Policy and Practice: Development of Effective Evidence Based Physical Activity Policies (Meeting room 1)
- S2.4 Physical Activity and the Environment: Building the Evidence through a Global Collaborative Network (Meeting room 2)
- S2.5 Building capacity for Physical Activity and Health (Meeting room 3)
- S2.6 Childhood Physical Activity: an Exploration Across Countries at Different Stages of Development (Meeting room 4)
Saturday, 19 November 2016 (9:00 – 10:30)
- S3.1 The Lancet Physical Activity Series II (Plenary Hall 1)
- S3.2 Promoting Physical Activity through Sport: Challenges and Progress (Ballroom)
- S3.3 Game-Changing Technology for Physical Activity (Meeting room 1)
Click here for details of Symposia S1.1 to S1.6!
Click here for details of Symposia S2.1 to S2.6!
Click here for details of Symposia S3.1 to S3.3!