The 6th ISPAH Congress uses an online system called “Easy Chair” for abstract submission. The system allows authors to submit abstracts, modify abstracts and review the status of your submission. You need to create an “EasyChair” account before submitting an abstract. Please follow the short instructions below.
Create an Easy Chair Account
- Click the “Create account” button
- A sign up page will appear for you to fill in your name and email for email confirmation
- You will receive an email with link and click the link to start setting up your account
- Fill in your personal information and click “Create my account”
- Click “Log in” to log in to the abstract submission system and agree the terms of service
How to submit an abstract?
- Click the button “Submit Abstract ” to log in to the abstract submission system by using the username and passwords that you created your account
- Click “New Submission” on the top of the screen
- Submission form appears for you to fill in information related to your abstract
- You may fill “N/A” on the box that is irrelevant to you.
- At least one author and three keywords are required. (one keyword per line)
- Maximum 300 words are allowed for the abstract.
- Fill in all required information and click submit to finish your submission
How to edit and review your submission?
You can edit your submission before the closure of the system by March 15, 2016.
- Log in to abstract submission system by clicking “Abstract Submission” on ISPAH2016 website
- Click the tab indicated your abstract and no. “e.g. Submission 29” on the top of the screen to review and edit