- High Income Countries (HIC) and Low & Middle Income Countries (LMIC) are classified according to the World Bank Categorization.
- For delegates from each country category, you must prove that you are a resident of the country by proving any proof, as classified by the World Bank. The valid list is published at http://data.worldbank.org/about/country-and-lending-groups
- If you are interested in the member rates, but you are not an ISPAH member, please apply for membership subscription via the following link: http://www.ispah.org/newmembers/
- Students Rates apply for those studying for but have not yet obtained their degree. They must supply a copy of their University or College student card to support their application for this reduced fee.
- All registrants (excluding an accompanying person) will be entitled to: provision of a conference bag and programme book, attendance of the Opening & Welcome Reception and Closing Ceremony, attendance at all Scientific Sessions, lunch & breaks during official conference days, and the certificate of attendance.
- Accompanying persons will be entitled to attendance of Opening & Welcome Reception, and the city PA excursions (upon sign up).
Important: Your ISPAH membership is subjected to verification and the Conference organizer reserves the right subsequently cancel this registration with no refund if your information is not matching with the membership.
Early Bird Registration is now open. Don't miss this opportunities to save your registration up to 25%, click the button to register today!
Terms of the Refund:
- The approval of the refund request is subjected to the consideration of the Local Organization Committee or the congress host organization, the Thai Health Promotion Foundation. If approve, the refund will be made no later than 60 days after the congress.
- Anyone submit refund request form within 2 months of the congress date (by 19th September) may get 50% refund.
- Anyone submit a refund request form within 1 month of the congress date (by 19th October) will NOT receive any refund.
- Transfer fees at the recipient bank will be responsible by the person request the form.
- Other additional fees may be applied to the balance to be refund subjected to the rules and regulations pertaining to the Thai banking and the host organization.