ABSTRACT ASSESSMENT PROCESS AND CRITERIA
Abstract Assessment Process
- Abstracts will be reviewed by the 6th ISPAH Global Scientific Programme Committee.
- Acceptance of an Abstract will be based on the assessment criteria outlined below.
- The 6th ISPAH Global Scientific Programme Committee reserves the right to reject abstracts according to the Abstract Rejection Criteria.
- Notification of accepted abstracts will be sent to the Authors on 30 May 2016
- Presentation Schedule and Presentation guidelines will be sent together on 31 August 2016
Abstract Assessment Criteria
The criteria for evaluating abstracts include, but are not limited to, the following:
- New information being presented
- Clarity of the Abstract
- Scientific merit
- Relevance of the information to practice and/or policy
- Relevance and contribution to the Congress’ key theme and sub-themes
- Interest to the audience
PRESENTER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- An abstract which has been previously published or presented at a national, regional and international meeting can only be submitted provided that there are new methods, new findings, updated information or other valid reasons for submitting that can be provided by author as per the Congress’ Resubmission Policy.
- Accepted presenters must register and pay for the Congress by 15 July 2016or their presentation will be removed from the programme.
- Presentation Schedule and Presentation guidelines will be sent together on 31 August 2016. Changes to the presentation schedule cannot be made.
- All presentations (posters and papers) will be required to include a declaration, stating any conflicts of interest. This requirement has been introduced to align the ISPAH Congress and the Society with best practice and transparency. Further details of this new requirement will become available on the ISPAH 2016 Congress website and a slide template for disclosures will be provided for use in oral presentations. Poster presentations will be requested to include a disclosure statement.
- All accepted abstracts are assigned to either a paper or poster presentation at the discretion of the 6th ISPAH Global Scientific Programme Committee. Abstract presentation times cannot be changed; no exceptions.
- Full text of all abstracts accepted for presentation and publication will be available on the 6th ISPAH Web site and in printed publication or other collective works as per the Congress’ Copyright Policy.
Click here for more information about online submission!